- Design and build applications for the IOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift(Must).
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core locations, Core Animation, NSUrl Session, etc.
- Experience with threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools.
- Familiarity with External integration.
- Knowledge of firebase, firestore and socket connections will be plus.